IT Support & Maintenance
The IT Support maintains the computer networks of all types of organizations, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise.
IT Support Work Includes but not limited to the following;
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Training of Junior staff
Business consultants serve as professional advisors to help companies achieve their goals or streamline operations in a particular area of the business, such as sales, IT, finance, marketing, supply chain management, HR, operations, engineering, and security.
A consultant’s role may involve working with upper management to do the following:
- Increase sales and revenue
- Facilitate the learning of new systems, tools, and processes
- Improve employee performance
- Develop business plans
- Improve organizational efficiency
- Implement organizational changes, which may include hiring and firing staff
- Conduct or prepare for an audit
- Improve customer service and customer satisfaction
- Boost employee morale
Key consulting skills
- Creative thinking.
- Thinking conceptually and practically.
- Communicating in a clearly and empathetic way.
- Collaboration with all job levels.
- Organization and time management.